Porcelain Painting -- My puppy


 




Dogs and cats are often on the wish list for patterns.


 


One day I found a picture of a puppy in the internet.  I was charmed by the cute puppy and decided to try to paint it. 


 


I sketched the image onto porcelain.  Colours were all the different shades of brown from quite pale to very dark brown.  I used yellow brown as a base colour for the body.  The chin is very light, almost white. The top of the head and ears, I painted with rich brown.  The bases for the blanket I painted with pale blue.


 


For the second fire and third fire, I darkened the colour of the fur with yellow brown, and added some rich brown onto the shaded areas, without forgetting the highlight.  I used fan brush aids when painting the fur of the puppy.  I further emphasized the ears with dark brown and a touch of black.  I left the background white.


 


The last firing, I did the gold rim.


 


Hope you enjoy viewing this work.



 


1 則留言:

  1. 真不敢相信這是.......相片貼上的嗎?
    [版主回覆11/08/2011 03:29:13]你說咧!

    回覆刪除